Netafim’s smart drip and micro-irrigation products incorporate advanced water conservation practices and technologies for enhanced landscape irrigation. With traditional overhead irrigation solutions, water is wasted through evaporation, wind overspray, mist or surface run-off. With our innovative drip irrigation products, water is applied directly to the plant's root zone, optimizing water usage while enhancing plant beauty and health.
- Crop Management Technology
More Expertise – Less Risk
Landscape presents unique challenges in terms of irrigation. This may require various applications like in Pathways, Parks, Sports field, Home garden, Lawns, Hotels, etc. The unique uneven shapes and their vicinity to roads, building, malls, etc. requires extra precision to avoid vehicular and pedestrian damage. In addition, the variety of plants in such a small area, from grass to trees and flower beds, requires precise irrigation mainly aimed at providing and ensuring differential treatment to each and every type of plants.
Netafim India is in the business of providing Landscape irrigation solutions that makes habitats more aesthetic more beautiful and therefore more liveable. Netafim India’s accurate and precise irrigation solutions offer a basket of surface and sub-surface drippers , sprinklers, controllers and complementary products for a broad range of landscape applications. With increasing installations of such applications each year, public gardens, pathways, hotels, sports club and municipalities enjoy the visible benefits of efficient systems that are hidden, tamper-free and remarkably efficient.
Netafim‘s Drip Irrigation Solution for Landscape
Landscape Irrigation using overhead system not only wastes water and energy through evaporation and wind overspray, but also creates vehicular damage risks and irritants caused by surface run-offs. With Netafim‘s drip irrigation, the water is applied directly to the plant’s root zone, optimizing water usage, eliminating run-offs and enhancing its beauty.
Netafim ‘s drip irrigation solutions take it even further by implementing advanced technologies that ensure durability, lower maintenance and outstanding water and energy savings. Our product lines include a wide range of sub-surface and on-surface drippers and dripper lines designed for every need. Netafim supplies all accessories, required to make any lawns, gardens, sports field come to life.
Advantage of Netafim‘s Drip Irrigation in Landscape
- No run-offs and wind over sprays – unlike overhead irrigation, which is subject to runoffs and wind overspray’s, drip irrigation accurately applies water to the root zone only. This not only means saving water, it may even save from vehicular and pedestrian damage, caused by water spills on the road.
- Eliminates vandalism – since the systems are often completely buried and not visible, vandalism is avoided, reducing maintenance costs.
- Self cleaning and root prevention – Netafim’s drip irrigation solutions were designed to operate in the toughest environments (even below the ground) without requiring any maintenance or intervention. A combination of unique technologies ensures that the dripper withstands dirt clogging and intrusion of roots. – Unlike overhead irrigation, Netafim’s drip irrigation offers precise control and flexibility. Even in a small and narrow area, you can apply different irrigation policies for every type of plant. For example, flower beds can receive a different dosage of water and fertilizers, than the ones applied on grass or trees.
- Long laterals with a single valve – Netafim’s drip irrigation solutions are both low pressure and low flow systems. This means that you can deploy very long laterals connected to a single valve and still enjoy uniform irrigation throughout the traffic island. In contrast, overhead irrigation requires splitting the traffic islands into irrigation zones which are connected to multiple water sources, wasting more water and energy and requiring more ongoing maintenance.
- Self cleaning and root prevention – Netafim’s drip irrigation solutions were designed to operate in the toughest environments (even below the ground) without requiring any maintenance or intervention. A combination of unique technologies ensures that the dripper withstands dirt clogging and intrusion of roots.