Netafim driplines are suitable for irrigating all close spaced crops and horticultural plants.
- Recommended filtration: 130 micron / 120 mesh.
- TurboNet™ labyrinth with large water passage.
- To be “welded” into a wide assortment of medium/thick – walled dripperlines (from 0.5 to 1.1 mm).
- Injected dripper, very low CV.
- UV resistant. Resistant to standard nutrients used in agricultural.
- Driplines are available in various diameters (12mm , 16mm),dripper discharge ( 1.3 LPH,2 LPH, 3 LPH, 3.8 LPH ) and dripper spacing from 15 cm to 150 cm.
Features and Benefits:
- Largest filter in each dripper. Wide filtration area to ensure optimal performance.
- TurboNet™ labyrinth assures wide water passages, large deep and wide cross section improves clogging resistance. Widest water passages within the dripper.
- The water is drawn in to the dripper from the stream center, preventing the entrance of sediments in to the drippers.
- Injection molded dripper construction , ensuring uniform drippers and very low CV.
- Uniform application of water and nutrients
- Does not split under higher flushing pressures, higher field durability
- Less maintenance – longer life.