Integral Pressure-compensating, Continuously Self-cleaning, Anti-Siphon and Anti-Drain Mechanism dripper
Greenhouse, deciduous and tree irrigation.
Sub-surface multi seasonal row crops.
- Pressure-compensating range: 1.0-4.0 bar.
- Anti-Siphon and Anti-Drain mechanism.
- Largest filter in each dripper. Recommended filtration: 130 micron.
- Double TurboNet™ labyrinth with large water passage.
- To be “welded” into thick-walled pipes (0.9, 1.0 and 1.2 mm).
- Injected dripper, very low CV.
- Injected silicon diaphragm.
- UV resistant. Resistant to standard nutrients used in agricultural.
- UniRam™ drippers meet ISO 9261 Standards with production certified by the Israel Standards Institute (SII).
Features and Benefits:
- Pressure compensated: Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range. 100 % uniformity of water and nutrient distribution along the laterals.
- Anti-Siphon mechanism : Prevents contaminants from being drawn into the dripper.
- Anti-drain (CNL) system : Eliminates drainage and refill effect, and improves efficiency in pulse irrigation.
- Continuously self flushing : Flushes debris as it is detected, throughout operation, not just at the beginning or end of a cycle, ensuring uninterrupted dripper operation.
- Self-flushing system with wide filtration area improves resistance to clogging thus making UniRam™ highly resistant when using low quality water.
- Physical root barrier : Better protection against root intrusion without reliance on chemicals.
- TurboNet™ labyrinth assures wide water passages, large deep and wide cross section improves clogging resistance. Widest water passages within the dripper.
- The water is drawn in to the dripper from the stream center, preventing the entrance of sediments in to the drippers.