For use in agricultural irrigation systems, water delivery systems, sprinkler stands, and hydraulic automation applications.
- Standard irrigation pipes – produced according to SI 499-2000; designed to fit International Standard 4427/96 and PREN 12201/98
- Netafim™ irrigation PE pipes – complete the Netafim™ offering wherever international standards are not required
- Tubes and Microtubes 3*5, 4*6.5, 6*8, and 9*12 – produced according to Netafim™ quality standards for drippers, sprinklers, and micro-sprinkler stands
- Microtubes 8 mm – produced according to Netafim™ quality standards for hydraulic command and automation systems
Features and Benefits:
- All pipes are manufactured with UV and oxidation protection, making them durable to solar radiation without significant damage for at least 50 years.
- Microorganisms or fungi do not attack PE pipes, either internally or externally.
- PE pipes are resistant to saline water, acid or alkaline solutions (excluding highly concentrated solutions), and to most substances employed in agricultural applications.
- Available in standard coil lengths, large diameter reels, or pipe rods, to meet the crop’s specific requirements.
- Made with the finest available low/medium density polyethylene resin, especially formulated to resist cracking and kinking, and to ensure long-term reliability.
- Precision manufactured to ensure the uniformity of the internal diameter and wall thickness.
- Netafim™ irrigation PE pipes can also be ordered in the colors:
- Purple – for easy identification when used with non-potable water or other special applications.
- Light gray – especially developed for use in greenhouses and protected crops.