The SuperNet™ Jet is designed for harsh water containing large amounts of sand thus causing excessive wear of standard rotating swivel.
- A static pressure compensated emitter.
- Flow regulated sprinkler , 6 different flow rates: 30,35,40, 50,58,70,90 l/h
- Pressure range 1.5-4.0 bar.
- 5 types of inlet connectors: – Barb. – Self tapping. – Press fit. – 3/8″ male threaded. – 1/2″ male threaded.
- Upper bearing: A specially designed spring bearing keeps the anti-ant feature even when the sprinkler is mounted in an up side down position.
- 5 types of static deflectors: – 360 degrees (12 jets). – 330 degrees (10 Jets). – 180 degrees (6 jets). – 90 degrees (4 jets). – 2×90 (butterfly) (8 jets).
- All 5 deflectors are colored Orange.
- SuperNet™ micro-sprinklers meet ISO 7449 Standards and production is certified by the Israel Standards Institute ( SII )
Features and Benefits:
- Unique regulation mechanism ensures even water quantities per tree, uniform distribution and wetting diameter, regardless of sprinkler’s inlet pressures (within pressure range).
- Anti-ant mechanism prevents insect penetration into the area of the sprinklers nozzle.
- Regulated micro-sprinkler made of plastic materials resistant to all agrochemicals & weather conditions.
- Water passage area 30% larger than in any other emitter with identical flow rate. The largest water passages on the market – resists clogging.
- Specially designed for fruit trees, orchards, deciduous and other tree crops requiring efficient water distribution.
- Can be used in Frost fighting and/or Cooling irrigation systems.
- Long-term reliable service: – Simple, modular parts. – Clog-resistant design.