AP Micro-irrigation Project, a unique and first comprehensive project being implemented in big way in Andhra Pradesh. APMIP was launched on November’2003 with an objective of enhancing the crop productivity by improving the water use efficiency through micro irrigation systems. The salient features of APMIP are
- First Project on Microirrigation in India.
- Use of only BIS certified products.
- Use of fertigation Equipment.
- Operation & Maintenance by MI companies for 5 years.
- Penalties to MI supplier for violations.
For more details, please follow the link :