With core values such as knowledge sharing and continuous learning, Netafim Indian has constituted and developed training division since its early days in order to improve capability and performance of its target audiences namely employees, university students, growers and business partners, such as dealers.
We offer direct structured training, in equipped indoor and demonstrative outdoor training centers. When it comes to training and learning, there is a large array of professional ways to deliver and exchange know-how: One-to-one on-the-field demonstration, regional farmer meetings, a half day crop seminars, study tours and visits, etc.
Through systematically planned interventions we encourage our employees to acquire advanced skills and knowledge so as to make them realize full potential, creativity, and ability to handle any sort of professional and personal life related challenges.
Services Offered by Training Team
- Intensive Technical Training for New Staff
- Refresher Technical Trainings For Senior Staff and Dealers
- Managers Development Program.
- Specialized Training Program for Agronomy, Design, Crop Management Technology, Low Pressure Irrigation System, Greenhouse, After Sales Technical Services Staff.
- Technical Training to Govt., NGO Staff, Farmers, Corporate Clients etc. from time to time.
- Specialized Trainings for HR, Finance, Manufacturing and Logistics Personnel
- Soft Skills Development Programme
Netafim’s expert teams know a great deal about their field, however, this is just a portion of the picture we aim to achieve. Netafim Training Dept. is committed to sharing its in-depth crop expertise and skills with a large scope of knowledge seekers in Micro-Irrigation , Greenhouse and Crop Management Technology.
To supplement the employee development, we have also created a 24*7 Knowledge Portal ( NILA - Netafim India Learning Academy)containing knowledge packed articles, books and presentations to quench the thirst of employees.