Long Range & Long Range with Deflector
Irrigation of tree plantations with large root volumes.
- LR means a revolving rotor irrigating a large area.
- LRD stream deflector concentrates all the water in the area surrounding the young tree during the initial growing period. When the tree grows, the stream deflector can be broken off, thus enabling extended irrigation diameter.
- Micro-sprinkler , 10 different flow rates: 27,40,58,70,90,120 l/h.
- Maximum recommended working pressure: 2.5 bar.
- 2 types of inlet connectors: – Self tapping. – Press fit.
- 2 types of upper bearing: – Standard – for normal water. – Everspin™ – for harsh condition.
- The rotor is colored purple for flows of 27 and 40 l/hr, black for flows of 58 to 120 l/hr, and gray for flows 150 to 300 l/h.
Features and Benefits:
- Anti-ant mechanism prevents insect penetration into the area of the sprinklers nozzle.
- Micro-sprinkler made of plastic materials resistant to all agrochemicals & weather conditions.
- Specially designed for fruit trees, orchards, deciduous and other tree crops.
- Can be used in Frost fighting and/or Cooling irrigation systems.
- Long-term reliable service: Simple, modular parts.