Designed for permanent application in close proximity to trees.
- SSR means a revolving rotor irrigating a small sized area.
- Flow regulated micro-sprinkler, 3 different flow rates: 30,35,40 l/h Flow rates within pressure range
- Pressure range 1.5-4.0 bar
- 5 types of inlet connectors: – Barb. – Self tapping. – Press fit. – 3/8″ male threaded. – 1/2″ male threaded..
- 2 types of upper bearing Standard – for normal water Everspin™ – for harsh condition
- The rotor is colored Light Green
- SuperNet™ micro-sprinklers meet ISO 7449 Standards and production is certified by the Israel Standards Institute ( SII )
Features and Benefits:
- Unique regulation mechanism ensures even water quantities per tree, uniform distribution and wetting diameter, regardless of sprinkler’s inlet pressures (within pressure range).
- Anti-ant mechanism prevents insect penetration into the area of the sprinklers nozzle.
- Regulated micro-sprinkler made of plastic materials resistant to all agrochemicals & weather conditions.
- Water passage area 30% larger than in any other emitter with identical flow rate. The largest water passages on the market – resists clogging.
- Specially designed for fruit trees, orchards, deciduous and other tree crops requiring efficient water distribution.
- Can be used in Frost fighting and/or Cooling irrigation systems.
- Long-term reliable service: – Simple, modular parts. – Clog-resistant design.