Micro-irrigation is technology driven intervention in the field for optimal use of water and to aid optimal use of other farm inputs. Hence farmer requires continuous guidance during and after MIS installation in the field for a hassle free working of these systems in their field. We at Netafim believe that after sales technical support is one of the key factors for long-term success in micro-irrigation business. The Netafim ASTS is in place to ensure that this high standard of support service is delivered to majority of our customers.
Supplement the customers with knowledge about use, operation and maintenance of the micro irrigation system. After Sales Technical Service, at Netafim, is provided by fully trained and highly skilled technicians. The team plays a key role in providing operational and technical service to Netafim India clients during installation of the system and required technical and operational support after installation. They are supported by the latest information and support systems to ensure best performance and maximum satisfaction of Netafim customers.
Services Offered by ASTS Team
- Installation and after sales servicing of drip and sprinkler irrigation systems
- Periodical visit to the installation site to check working and performance of irrigation system
- Chemical treatments like acid and chlorination treatment of micro irrigation systems
- Visit to the farmer on complaint of breakdown of any equipment or system as a whole. Identify and rectify the problem on the site itself and to make sure the system is running to the fullest satisfaction of farmers
- Training of farmers, company dealers and service staff in operation and maintenance of drip and sprinkler irrigation systems.
- Implementation of service campaign as arranged by Netafim
Each regional office is having a team of well trained and experienced technicians who take care of installations and maintenance of irrigation systems as per Netafim guidelines. These technicians are having cross learning exposure, working across the country. Regular training for knowledge upgradation is done to ensure the quality of services offered is the best of the kind in the industry.